IEEE APCCAS 2018 welcomes author submission of papers concerning any branch of the Circuits and Systems, and their applications ineducation, and other subjects. Topics of interest for submission include any topics on Circuits and Systems.
Selected APCCAS presentations will be invited to submit extended full papers for a Special Issue for Regional Flagship Conference on the IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I (TCASI).
Special Session - Call for Paper
1. FPGA based reconfigurable AI accelerator;
2. Systematic design for intelligent applications using FPGA based solution;
3. FPGA-based low-power objective detection and analysis for automatic driving and computer vision;
4. Reconfigurable architecture with FPGA verfication;
5. FPGA based heterogeneous computing platform;
1. Blockchain-based Protocol for AV Data Aggregation
2. Multi-Scale Multi-Domain Co-Simulation for Rapid Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Prototyping
3. Security Primitives and Attacks for Autonomous Vehicles
4. Low-cost vector map assisted navigation strategy for autonomous vehicle
5. Accelerator design for convolutional neural network with vertical address reflection
6. A CGRA based AI inference engine supporting supervised and reinforcement learning
This session focuses on the security challenges raised due to the development of IoT and quantum computers. Original researches on hardware security and hardware implementation of post-quantum cryptography are welcomed.
Due to the rapid advanced of general-purpose GPU (GPGPU) and multicore CPU and Application-Specific Integrated Circuits (ASIC), the artificial intelligence (AI) system technology and advanced processing (AP) core technology could be evolved such that emerging applications can be realized. In this special session, AI and AP research works will be addressed. Fusing AI system technology and AP core technology will be the future goal.