Shangri-La Hotel, Chengdu
Location: 9 Binjiang Dong Road, Chengdu, 610021, China
Phone: (86 28) 8888 9999 ; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is about this hotel: The short scenic drive from the airport lingers on your mind. Chengdu's beautiful rivers, bridges, trees and flowers are a visual feast. History resonates in this city, where the ancient Southern Silk Road began. Well-groomed executive Business Lounge When you enter the opulent lobby of Shangri-La Hotel, Chengdu, warm greetings accompany you. The hotel has been showcasing the rich artistic culture of Chengdu since its opening by featuring nine famous contemporary artists from Sichuan. You will be ushered into a journey of China contemporary art. Up in your room, the setting is modern and the space generous. You appreciate why you picked the hotel with the largest rooms in the city centre. Luxurious comforts are just at your fingertips. As you explore the city, you chat with locals over leisurely cups of tea. They remind you that this is the birthplace of tea drinking and the tea trade. Your serene experience continues back at the hotel, with a restorative treatment at the CHI, The Spa. Later in the evening, an exquisite brocade suit, a Chengdu speciality, is perfect for your dinner at Shangri-La's signature restaurant, Shang Palace. Your day is complete with the bold flavours of Sichuan, coupled with Cantonese favourites. From where you sit, the spectacular views of the Jinjiang River enhance your dining pleasure. The enchantment is timeless. Welcome to Shangri-La Hotel, Chengdu.
The first day is all about registration, participants are supposed to sign in at the conference venue and collect all the conference materiails at the registration counter on this day. However, the registration is still open on the 2nd day of the conference.
Click here for Reservation Link
Alternatively, guests can make their bookings directly on our website using the Group Code:
1) Go to the Shangri-La website.
2) Select the appropriate hotel and enter all the necessary stay requirements like check-in date, check-out date, number of rooms, adults and children.
3) Under the "Special Rate" area, select "Group Code" and enter the Group Code.
4) Click the Check Availability button to continue.
5) If all the search criteria are correct and rooms are still available for the group, the group rate will be returned in the availability search result. Simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete the online booking.